This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||24407 Stanley Park Road, Evergreen|
|Source||Landmark program list.|
|History||Built from 1868 to 1944. Designated a county landmark 4/5/2004.|