This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||On Hilltop Rd., off Cty. Rd. 126, in Buffalo Creek|
|Section||S6, T8S, R70W|
|Source||Merrill, "Colorado Cemetery Directory,"; "Colorado Council of Genealogical Societies," p. 270.|
|History||First known burial was in 1881. The land was deeded by the Jerome family of Denver and Buffalo Creek in 1902 and is still in use. Maintained by the Buffalo Park Chapel Association with burial by permission and on payment of fee.|