This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Buffalo Creek community|
|Quad||Pine, 1965 (1985)|
|Section||S6, T8S, R70W|
|Source||Hall, "History of the State of Colorado," p. 510.|
|Other||Buffalo Creek community|
|History||This was a popular summer resort for Denver people, was first platted by John J. Jamieson, September 11, 1888, but was again platted by him in company with William G. Jamieson and Catherine Main, and the same filed June 10, 1889.|