This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Quad||Pine, 1965 (1985)|
|Section||S1, T8S, R71W|
|History||BLM: 83026 #1 83027 #2 83028 #3 83029 #4 Owner: Prach, Joseph F, April 15, 1956 to July 22, 1986|