This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Between Bowles Ave. and Coal Mine Ave., east of S. Pierce St.|
|Quad||Littleton, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S24, T5S, R69W|
|Source||1899 Farm Map.|
|History||Small lake located on Lilley Gulch just south of the Leawood subdivision. This lake is named after the landowner B.E. Butz, who is shown as the landowner on the 1899 Farm Map.|