This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||6800 West from 4700 to 4600|
|Quad||Arvada, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S24, T3S, R69W|
|Source||USGS map and 1934 XL Directory for Arvada and Wheat Ridge.|
|History||Byrne was a short street that eventually became the north end of Pierce Street when that street was extended to West 48th Avenue.|