This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Camp George West, 15000 S. Golden Rd., Golden 80401|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S1, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Historic Building Inventory Record, No. 5JF846, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||This bridge was constructed in 1941 at Camp George West with funds provided for public works by the Works Project Administration (WPA). The two lane bridge is in the northeast quadrant of Camp George West over an unnamed tributary of Lena Gulch. The bridge is composed of reinforced concrete and spans 25 feet.|