This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.

Camp George West – Garage, Building #76


Address15000 S. Golden Rd., Golden 80401
QuadMorrison, 1965 (1980)
SectionS1, T4S, R70W
Elevation5768
SourceHistoric Building Inventory Record #5JF145.49, Colorado Historical Society.
OtherNULL
SeealsoNULL
Initialdate1998-09-17 00:00:00-06
PersonKER
Latestdate2012-11-28 00:00:00-07
Person2REL
HistoryThis 319-square-foot, one-story, front gable, frame, single car garage was built in 1940. The building was a Works Progress Administration Project.
PixNULL
LinkNULL
GislocNULL
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive