This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||15000 S. Golden Rd., Golden 80401|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S1, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Historic Building Inventory Records #5JF145.51, #5JF145.49, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||Built in 1940, these two one-story front gable single car garages have stucco walls with narrow cornerboards. They were a Works Projects Administration project.|