This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||15000 S. Golden Rd., Golden 80401|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S1, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Historic Building Inventory Record #5JF145.25, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||Architect G.H. Merchant designed this 581 sq. ft, one-story building composed of a main gabled section and lower, inset gabled wing on the east. Built in 1936, the building's walls are composed of polygonal, basaltic rubblework, with squared stones at the corners of the building. The Federal Emergency Relief and Works Progress Administration financed the building's construction.|