This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||15000 S. Golden Rd., Golden|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S1, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Historic Building Inventory Record #5JF145.32, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||Architect G.H. Merchant designed this 1610-square-foot, one-story building with a gabled roof. Built in 1934, the main building is composed of basaltic stone rubblework. Frame, shed roofed addition with double door entrances on west. The building is associated with construction funded by the Federal Emergency Relief Administration.|