This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||15000 S. Golden Rd., Golden 80401|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S1, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Historic Building Inventory Record #5JF145.54, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||This small, one-story wood frame 50 sq. ft building was constructed in 1927 by the federal government for the camp water supply. The pump was later used in association with the post irrigation and swimming pool.|