This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1994)|
|Other||Camp George West|
|History||Rifle Range was the original name of the Colorado National Guard encampment now known as Camp George West. It was named so due to its origin as the guard's rifle range in 1898.|