This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.

Camp George West – Small Arms & Ammunition Storage Building #33


Address15000 S. Golden Rd., Golden 80401
QuadMorrison, 1965 (1980)
SectionS1, T4S, R70W
Elevation5768
SourceHistoric Building Inventory Record #5JF 145.20, Colorado Historical Society.
OtherNULL
SeealsoNULL
Initialdate1998-11-18 00:00:00-07
PersonKER
LatestdateNULL
Person2NULL
HistoryA one-story, vernacular wood frame, 1379 sq. ft. building constructed in 1925. The building was part of the storage facilities on the post, housing small arms and ammunition.
PixNULL
LinkNULL
GislocNULL
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive