This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||15000 S. Golden Rd., Golden, 80401|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S1, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Historic Building Inventory Record #5JF145.59, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||Originally built in 1943 as a theater and chapel, its present use as an auditorium and classrooms. The structure can seat 500 in its 4284 sq. ft. The frame wall building has many windows and a tall brick chimney stack at its northeast corner.|