This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||S. from Hwy. 285 along Cty. Rd. 126 to the Buffalo Creek community.|
|Quad||Bailey, 1987; Pine 1965 (1985)_|
|Section||S18, T5S, R71W; S5, T8S, R70W|
|Elevation||c. 7148 - c. 7500|
|Source||1870 map of Jefferson County at County Library, Lakewood.|
|History||Original name of Pine Gulch.|