This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||4291 Hwy. 74, Evergreen, 80439|
|Quad||Evergreen, 1965 (1979)|
|Section||S4, T5S, R71W|
|History||Established 1935, and the building constructed 1936-1937. The new sanctuary was built in 1971 on the site of the razed original building.|