This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||6490 Carr St., Arvada, 80004|
|Quad||Arvada, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S11, T3S, R69W|
|History||This Church was organized in April 1956. Members met at Arvada High School and Clear Creek Valley Grange Hall until services were held in the new church building on September 11, 1960. The first pastor in 1960 was Rev. Cecil Franklin.|