This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||28244 Hareball Ln., Evergreen 80439|
|Quad||Evergreen, 1965 (1979)|
|Section||S3, T4S, R71W|
|History||The church was established in 1952, with the building constructed in 1962.|