This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.

Church of the Hills


Address28628 Buffalo Park Rd., Evergreen 80439
QuadConifer, 1965 (1979)
SectionS10, T5S, R71W
Elevation7160
SourceInterviews, Church Officials, 1992.
OtherNULL
SeealsoNULL
Initialdate1994-04-27 00:00:00-06
PersonNFM
Latestdate1995-03-13 00:00:00-07
Person2NFM
HistoryThe church was established in 1953.
PixNULL
LinkNULL
GislocNULL
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive