This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||10100 Wadsworth Blvd. Westminster, 80020|
|Quad||Lafayette 1965 (1979)|
|Section||S11, T2S, R69W; S14, T2S, R69W|
|Source||Colorado State Historical Society, Centennial Farm; Arvada Historical Society, "Waters of Gold," pp. 22, 23.|
|Seealso||Church's Stage Stop; Church Ditch.|
|History||George Henry Church homesteaded 240 acres in 1870. Here a cattle ranch and wheat farm was in operation over 100 years and in 1989 was designated as a Centennial Farm by the State Historical Society. As of 2010 was one of five Centennial Farms in Jefferson County, the others being The Rooney, Baughman, Wise and Schnell ranches and farms.|