This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||W. Cliff Pkwy. Connects to W. 103rd Ave., approx. 1500' in length.|
|Quad||Arvada, 1965 (1994)|
|Source||Interview, Charles McKay, November 30, 1998.|
|Other||Church Ranch Boulevard; Church Ranch and Farm; Chuch's Stage stop; Church Ditch; Upper and Lower Church Lakes|
|History||Church Ranch Way, phase #2 of the Church thoroughfares, was completed in 1997 and named by Charles McKay for the Church family. Phase #2 was completed by Jefferson County and the City of Westminster.|