This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Quad||Golden, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S3, 4, 5 & 6, T4S, R71W|
|Source||Report to Bureau of Mines, 1917, Office of Active & Inactive Mines, Colorado, Department of Natural Resouces|
|History||1917 report states the property has not been worked for the past nine years and ten months|