This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||5420 Harlan St. Arvada 80002|
|Quad||Arvada, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S21 & 16, T3S, R69W|
|Source||Clear Creek Sanitation District Archives|
|History||The district was organized in 1952 and serves the area north of Clear Creek to 54th Avenue and as far east as Dudley Street and west to Parfet Street.|