This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||5665 Wadsworth Blvd. Arvada, CO 80002.|
|Section||S11, T3S, R69W|
|Source||"More Than Gold," pp. 75,76; Elihu Evans Diary, 1874.|
|History||The third grange formed in the Arvada area was Clear Creek Valley Grange, No. 4, chartered December 9, 1873. The grange building, constructed in 1874, was the oldest building in Olde Town Arvada. This building has been converted into a theater, Arvada Festival Playhouse, and was in use in 1994.|