This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||S. of W. Jewell Avenue and E. of Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood|
|Quad||Fort Logan, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S25, T4S, R69W|
|Source||Records of the District Court of Denver Division II Proceedings, #60052, May 13, 1936.|
|History||Clover Knoll claimants in 1936 were George Meyers, Anna T. Hall and Colorado National Bank for Marion L. Lasley. Claimant for South Clover Knoll was George Meyers as successor in interest to George J. Bancroft. Construction on both reservoirs began February 1888 and was completed in 1890. Located in Water District #7, they are filled from Clear Creek via the Agricultural Ditch.|