This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||10 to 12 mi. N. of Golden|
|Quad||Ralston Buttes, 1965 (1994); Eldorado Springs, 1965 (1994)|
|Source||"Colorado Transcript" February 24, 1875.|
|History||The Coal Creek District was one of 4 copper mining districts operating in Jefferson County during the 1870s. Its mines included the Partridge.|