This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||17155 W. 44th Ave., Golden 80401|
|Quad||Golden, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S23, R70W, T3S|
|Source||Colorado Historical Society, "Directory of State Register Places," p. 97.|
|History||The car was purchased by the Pullman Car Co., by the Colorado Midland in 1887 for use as a first class coach. It is one of the few surviving passenger cars from the railroad. It was listed on the State Register of Historic Places (5JF1013.13) on December 11, 1996.|