This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||17155 W. 44th Ave., Golden, 80401|
|Quad||Golden, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S23, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Directory of State Register Places, 1997, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||The car was purchased by the D&RG in 1872 and is considered to be the oldest narrow gauge passenger car in the country. It was listed on the State Register of Historic Places (5JF1013.13) on December 11, 1996.|