This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||17155 W. 44th Ave., Golden|
|Quad||Golden, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S23, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Directory of Sate Register Places, 1997, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||This 1881 narrow gauge coach, designed by Jackson and Sharpe, provided eighty-six continuous years of passenger service for the Denver & Rio Grande Railroad. Listed on the State Register of Historic Places (5JF1013.14) on March 12, 1996.|