This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||17155 W. 44th Ave., Golden 80401|
|Quad||Golden, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S23, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Directory of State Register Places, 1997, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||Goose No. 6 was constructed in 1934 to serve as a maintenance-of-way vehicle. It was listed on the State Register of Historic Places (5JF1013.2) on June 12, 1996, and on the National Register of Historic Places on February 19, 1997.|