This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Sheridan Blvd to Depew Street; 32nd to 35th Avenues.|
|Quad||Arvada, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S25, T3S, R69W|
|History||This plat was filed November 29, 1889 by the Mcdonough syndicate. It was slowly developed but was a stable community.|