This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Colorado Bureau of Mines Report, 1958, Office of Active and Inactive Mines, CO|
|Quad||Evergreen, 1965 (1979)|
|History||Operator Robert E Harper, owner Jerry DeDuce, Principal product fluorspar 51.74 pounds. Two men working mine.|