This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||29280 Hwy. 72, Eldorado Springs, 80025-9999|
|Quad||Eldorado Springs, 1965 (1971)|
|Section||S9, T2S, R71W|
|Source||Interview, Jan Brescia, CCC Historian, May 1994.|
|History||Columbine School was built in 1916. The building was sold and expanded into a private home in 1948.|