This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||6205 Garrison St., Arvada, 80004|
|Quad||Arvada, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S10, T3S, R69W|
|Source||Community Baptist Church History Files.|
|History||Interested members first met in private homes and later met in the auditorium of Arvada High School. The church was established on February 6, 1957. The first service in the building at 6205 Garrison Street was held in September 1957 with the church's first pastor, Darwin Merrill, officiating.|