This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Eight miles northwest of Morrison|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1994)|
|Source||Daily Report of the Inspector, Colorado Bureau of Mines, 1918, Office of Active and Inactive Mines, Colorado Department Natural Resources|
|History||The property is developed by shaft 354 feet deep. No. one level is 65 feet below the surface. They are starting to run a drift east at this level, which is all the work being done on the mine in 1918; The shaft is filled with water up to this level. Two men employed.|