This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Near Old Wadsworth Blvd. and W. 52nd Ave., Arvada|
|Quad||Arvada, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S14, T3S, R69W|
|Source||Arapaho County District Court Div. II Proceedings, Oct. 4, 1884; Arvada Historical Society, "Waters of Gold," p. 48; State Engineer, "Water Rights Report," p. 386.|
|Seealso||Cort, Graves & Hughes Ditch|
|History||Located in Water District #7, this ditch diverts water from Clear Creek's south bank under Priority #35, May 1, 1864. Claimants in 1884 were area farmers Simon Cort and Oliver Graves.|