This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||6100 W. 44th Ave., Wheat Ridge, 80033|
|Quad||Arvada, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S24, T3S, R69W|
|Source||Interview, Jean Daiss; Interview, Church Pastor, 1989.|
|History||The congregation was organized in 1953-1954. They first met at Mountain View Elementary School. The church building was completed in 1955. The name means: "Covenant: a solemn pledge of members to maintain its faith, ordinances, etc. and receive God's blessing."|