This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Opens on Tucker Gulch from the N.|
|Quad||Ralston Buttes, 1965 (1971); Ralston Buttes, 1941 (1948); Golden, 1965 (1980).|
|Section||S18,17, T3S, R70W; S17,18 T3S, R70W; S17,21, T3S, R70W.|
|Source||Interview, Ed Ladwig, Golden Gate Canyon Rancher, May 1994; James Grafton Rodgers, Place Names of Colorado, 1955.|
|Seealso||Tucker Gulch, Half Mile Gulch.|
|History||This is a tributary (left hand) of Tucker Gulch, headwaters only. It is about one-half mile north of Half Mile Gulch and was named for an early homesteader.|