This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||1/2 mi. NW of Bergen Park|
|Quad||Evergreen 1965 (1979)|
|Section||S20, T4S, R71W|
|Source||County records; Interview, Hazel Humphrey, long-time local resident, 1993.|
|History||An early subdivision platted in 1884 and located about one-half mile northwest of Bergen Park on Cty. Rd. 65.|