This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||5 mi. S.W. of Phillipsburg|
|Quad||Indian Hills, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S27, T6S, R70W|
|Source||Shaffer, "A Guide to Places in Colorado".|
|History||Post Office opened in 1889 and closed in the 1940s.|