This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||109 Bear Creek Ln., Morrison, 80465|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S35, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Horton, "Morrison Historical Guide," 1975.|
|History||Built ca. 1872. Maggie Crow carried mail on horseback from Morrison into surrounding mountains. She had two sons, Vernon and Floyd. Her husband, Mr. W.L. Crow, came to Colorado in 1872.|