This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||43 mi. from Denver|
|Quad||Pine, 1965 (1985)|
|Section||S28, T7S, R71W|
|Source||Denver & Intermountain Railroad Co. Time Table, June 5, 1922.|
|History||Was a stop on the Colorado & Southern Railroad before the Cliff stop. Discontinued in 1937.|