This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Source||Cultural Contexts report, 2004, p 20;|
|History||from the Cultural Contexts report, 2004: Cub Creek & South Park Road (1875) This road was built from the mouth of Cub Creek Canyon to the canyon head, then continued southwest to join the Bradford Road.|