This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||201 Bear Creek Ln., Morrison, 80465|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S35, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Morrison Historical Guide - research by Lorene Horton, 1975.|
|History||Built ca. 1913 by Jenne Cowan and a little girl neighbor, Bertha Marie Hebrew, who was 13 years old. Mary LaGrow bought it for her son, Curt, when he got married about 1920.|