This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||1 mi. downstream from Deckers on the S. Fork of the S. Platte River on the Jefferson and Douglas Cty. Line|
|Quad||Deckers, 1954 (1984)|
|Section||S16, T9S, R70W|
|Source||A Foothills Genealogy Society Project (Jeffco Gazeteer Towns in Jeffco - incomplete).|
|History||It was established April 11, 1896, at Trumball, discontinued February 19, 1908, and moved to Deckers. Origin of name unknown.|