This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||N. of 58th Ave., W. of Ward Road, Arvada|
|Quad||Golden, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S8, T3S, R69W|
|Source||Denver District Court Division II Proceedings, #60052, May 13, 1936; State Engineer's "Water Rights Report," p. 384, June 1989.|
|History||Claimant in 1936 was Mabel S. Davy. Original construction in 1905 was by Laura Randall. Located in Water District #7, this reservoir is filled with water diverted from Clear Creek via Farmers High Line Canal through Hyatt Lake and South Branch Lateral. Appears on State Engineer's "Water Rights Report."|