This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Begin 4 mi. S.E. of the Buffalo Creek community and extends S.E. to join Kelsey Creek|
|Quad||Deckers, 1954 (1984)|
|Section||S21&28, T8S, R70W|
|History||Origin of name unknown.|