This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||307 Spring St., Morrison, 80465|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S35, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Morrison Historical Guide - research by Lorene Horton, 1975.|
|History||Built ca. 1875. This house was also used as a railroad crew house; later it was a rental. Grover Denbow rented it when he came to Morrison with his family in 1912. Denbow was a trapper, among other jobs. It was also called Orchard Place.|