This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||40 Independence St., Lakewood, 80226|
|Quad||Fort Logan, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S10, T4S, R69W|
|Source||R-1 School List, 1990-1991.|
|History||Built in 1958. Re-named Olive Dennison who was the first principal of the school. Originally known as the West Lakewood Elementary.|